Sunday, December 21, 2008

A wonderful evening

Tonight we went to a live Nativity put on by our church. It was so nice. It was held at our youth pastor's home. There was a bonfire, goodies, and lots of fellowship.

The kids had a great time. Zach ran around with some of his friends and Shay bounced from one cluster to the next visiting. What a great way to spend an evening.

It was the perfect weather. Just a bit chilly but a clear night. It was probably around 74 out. Did I mention I had a great time? LOL I love my church. We brought some friends with us and they liked it too. They are kinda searching for a church home. I would love to see them join our church. We have a great youth program that their son loves to visit.

What a great way to start off the Christmas week. May you all be blessed this week.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm glad you had a great evening! By the way it's 19 degrees here. I'm sooo jealous!!

Jamie said...

Those arer always so neat to go to! That would be a nice treat...74! It is 4 here! Brrr! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!