Monday, January 5, 2009

Smooth Re-entery

We started back to school today. Things got off to a rough start. Zach has it in his head that things are suppose to a certain way. Well, his agenda sheet varied from what he thought was the schedule so he decided, I don't have to follow it. So he was five minutes late starting school and his room was a mess.

Well he flew through everything today. And got his room picked up before daddy got home. So he saved himself. I was worried.

Shay did good today. She felt a bit overwhelmed and asked if she could carry over some work to tomorrow. Her language class is pretty intense. She is reading Pride & Prejudice and has to take the book apart chapter by chapter, analyze the characters, write a research paper, along with vocab sheets and spelling sheets. She struggled with it today but I told her she could work on some of it tomorrow too.

Tuesdays are our short days. They have sewing for 2 1/2 hours with Grandma Jean. So they oly have math review and penmanship to do on those days. Shay is also going to be taking a Digital photography/journalism class starting Thursday. That will be lots of fun for her. Zach and I will have to figure out something to do at that time.

Well, it is late and I am off to bed. I have been fighting a migraine for a few days now. My FMS is flaring because we are having cool nights and warm days. When the temp rises and falls like that my FMS flares. Not fun at all.

Have a good night all.

No comments: