Saturday, February 14, 2009

Changing it up

We are changing up the inside of our house. We have lived here for almost three years but have not made it our own. So, we are rearranging things to suit our needs. Steve is currently in the attic working on the wiring.

We are deleting our "living room" and moving our family room into its place. Than we are moving the kitchen table into the area that the family room was in. This make sense because we have an open kitchen and the family room was part of it. Now we will have a big kitchen/dinning area.

This will also give a homeschooling space. There will be enough room in the "great room" to put a table and a reading area for the kids. I am SUPER excited about this. I eventually want to get a cabinet that will hold my sewing stuff so I have a place to store it all too.

So instead of flowers or a wordy card, my husband is sweating for my Valentine's gift. Which I greatly appreciate!!! We even went yard sailing today & bought a nice table and chairs for the kids to do their school work at. It also doubles as a nice game table for the kids. :-) No more asking them to PLEASE clean off the kitchen table so we can eat at it.

Ok, I just had to share my excitement. This is the first day in a week that I have felt good and the work being done on the house is lifting me up more too. But I won't over do it. I don't want to spend another week on the couch to weak to even make lunch. YUK!!

Have a Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments: