Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Have You Ever Heard.....

the saying that men an women have different amounts of words to speak in a day? It something like 40,000 - 60,000 for men and 60,000 to 80,000 for women. Well, if that is true, I should be going nuts about now. I woke up sick Sunday morning and had no voice. I still have no voice to speak of.

I have always disagrees with those numbers anyways. If you know my hubby than you understand. He sure blows those numbers away. And he is loud. I even bought him a t-shirt with a parent advisory on it for being loud. He proudly wears it.

Do I talk his ear off when he gets home? Sure, I spend my day with munchkins all day. I need the adult conversation. ;-)

Well, i gotta go. We are heading to Joann fabrics. It s closing in our area. :-(

No comments: